Lentil and slightly fried vegetables with lemon dressing. I cannot think of a more summery combination. A perfect starter I like to take with a shot of ice cold vodka.
- 100 gm of Beluga lentils
- A quarter of red pepper
- A few pieces of broccoli
- 1/4 of a Fresh lemon
- 3 tablespoon of extra virgin strong and aromatic olive oil
How to Make It:
- Bring 120 ml of water to boil and add the lentil.
- Boil for 10-15 minutes until the water is fully evaporated and the lentil is cooked but still has a bite.
- In the meantime cut the pepper in thin strips.
- Heat a tablespoon of cooking olive oil in a wok on medium high temprature.
- Stir fry the broccoli for 3 minutes and then add the pepper and continue to frying
- Take the vegetable to the side
- Once the lentil is ready drain any residue liquid and mix the lentil and vegetable and continue frying for another 3 minutes to the takes mixes.
- Put the salad on the side until it properly cools.
- Mix the lemon and extra virgin olive oil and season with salt to taste.
- Mix the dressing with salad, and
- Enjoy your meal.