This light and fresh-tasting cocktail is a perfect apéritif for a warm summer day to be best enjoyed on your balcony or patio with friends.
I named it „Mrs. Bradley“ as – contrary to my own suggestion – I sipped it up over the BBC crime series „The Mrs. Bradley Mysteries“ at the end of just such a hot early summer day, and I kind of thought that it went along well with the glamorous setting and dashing heroine of the tale. A bit of an impulsive choice, but I liked the name and kept it.
- 1 shot of lime juice
- 2 shots of Lillet Blanc
- 1,5 shots of Fever Tree Indian Tonic
- 1,5 shots of champagne
- 3 strawberries cut it slices
- 1 nice strawberry for decoration
- Fill one bar shovel of ice cubes into a large cup.
- Add the lime juice, Lillet, tonic, and the sliced strawberries.
- Stir gently with a bar spoon.
- Fill up with the champagne.
- Decorate the glass with a strawberry (or whatever else tickles your fancy).
- Let the best part of the day begin. – Cheers!!