This is a super-easy and tasty starter / tapas dish. Make sure to buy a good quality meat, e.g. Iberian Duroc or a nice organic piece. – The suggestion is to serve the meat cold, but the recipe also works for a warm dish.
- 1 Pork tenderloin, ca. 450-500 grams (e.g. Iberian Duroc)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper, salt
- Dried mixed Mediterranean herbs (e.g. herbes de Provence)
- For serving: horseradish cream
- For decoration (optional): fresh parsley leaves
- Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Rub the meat with olive oil. Season with pepper and salt and coat with the herbs.
- Place in a non-stick oven dish and cook in the oven for 25 minutes.
- At the end of the cooking time, remove from the oven and let cool down.
- For serving, cut into thin slices and serve with horseradish cream. Decorate with a few fresh parsley leaves.